Fast Weight Loss

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weight Loss and a Busy Schedule - How Do You Make Them Work Together?

I know what your thinking, "I never have time to think let alone make a plan to lose weight!" It's the common excuse of those that have tried and failed many times. This excuse is not valid in my opinion, as it won't be a difficult task if you make it a priority and work it into your schedule as an every day part of life. Here's how I mixed my weight loss with my extreme schedule and made it work.

The first thing I decided to do was write out my current eating schedule (or lack thereof) so that I knew what my current habits were like. I then wrote out how I would ideally like to set my eating and workout schedule up. After having the schedule I wanted written out on a piece of paper, I began looking for ways I could make it happen. For instance, I wanted to have 5 meals throughout the day, but 4 days out of the week I'm at work and pretty much am forced to adhere to my work schedule. So what I did was set up small portioned meals I could take with me to work and eat them on the breaks I was given. I knew that it would be a whole lot easier to follow a routine if I had it planned out beforehand.

With the eating planned out, I knew I still needed to find time to workout. Not only did I need to find time to workout, but I had to plan it within a 10 hour work day, which if anyone has worked them, they know how exhausting they can be. For my own personal benefit, I decided to plan my workouts before work as after working out my body is set up to burn more calories throughout the day. I also tend to be more energized which helps tremendously on those long work days.

If you have a very busy schedule, don't think you can't incorporate a healthy lifestyle into it. It may take some effort and some will power, but it IS possible. Just like anything else, the first week or two will feel different, but after a while it tends to feel like a normal day which is exactly how you want it to feel. Good Luck!

Tyler Boshears is a weight loss survivor, having lost over 100lbs. and keeping it off for 5 years! To learn how YOU can drop those unwanted pounds and keep them off, visit his website at:
http://www.simple-weightloss.com

Dr. Parvez Dara, an oncologist with offices in Toms River, N.J., watches a hearing concerning his medical practice at the state Board of Medical Examiners office in Newark, N.J., Friday, April, 3, 2009. Regulators are holding a hearing Friday to decide whether to suspend Dara's  medical license after five of his patients tested positive for the disease hepatitis B, that is transmitted through exposure to infected blood. (AP Photo/Mike Derer)AP - State regulators on Friday temporarily suspended the medical license of a doctor who health officials suspect is linked to a hepatitis B outbreak.

Cheapstocktrades
Stock Tracking Program
Lazyway

No comments:

Post a Comment