Fast Weight Loss

Friday, March 6, 2009

Weight Loss Secrets and Orovo Detox - My Story

I have struggled all my time with being big or heavy. In my early life I was most of the time the "chubby" girl at the corner in my group of friends. I fought with my weight years after years and it seemed that I could not shed my "extra pounds" regardless of what I did.

But a "miracle" sometimes happens. On March 2, after two months following the instructions in a book, I finally reached my weight goal! That day in my blog I wrote:

"Today I can proudly announce that, finally I reached my goal!

I did it! Actually I am 32 pounds lighter than I was 2 months ago! I am sooooo happy!"

Here is my story:

Last year near New Years Eve, I made a New Year's resolution (don't laugh at me, you know what that means sometimes) to try to get rid of some pounds one more time. I even started a new blog to let all my friends and my family know to keep myself accountable. All I wanted is to lose 30 pounds. This time I am using a lady doctor's book with meaningful tips to get lighter and healthier, which was recommended by a neighbor who dropped by my home and told me how this book changed her life.

I found the book is really helpful in guiding you through the weight loss process.

While most of us keep our outside clean, we tend not to pay much attention on the inside. Dr Suzanne, the lady doctor and the author of the e-book, discovered that toxins from food preservatives, additives, pesticides plus simply decayed food can build up in our color and skin, resulting in a hard, toxic, plaque that further prevents efficient elimination and absorption. When this layer of plaque is naturally got rid of, it allows for better absorption of nutrients and the body self-regulates to desire less food because you got more nutrients with those plaques removed.

In addition to that, many of us may not be aware that we are actually infested with intestinal parasites. They get the nutrients from your bodies and cause further issues as they continue to grow and multiply. Removal of these parasites can have an amazing effect on your body health.

I know these aren't pleasant things to think about, but they're true. After some skepticism I started on the book titled "Top Secret Fat Loss Secret" 10 months ago and am really satisfied with the results. I dropped over 6 dress sizes and shed 32 lbs in under 60 days.

I started following the tips in the book. At the same time, I also took some natural foods that help detoxing my body and reducing my body toxins. The latter is not absolutely necessary but it helps. This worked pretty well. I started losing pounds much quicker than I thought. I am much lighter than I was 10 months ago! I love this product because:

* It eliminates Harmful Waste, Toxins and Buildup

* It helps me lose weight fast by getting rid of toxins in your body as mentioned above and as a result boosting your metabolism, all naturally.

* It increases your energy levels

* It reduces your Constipation, Gas, Fatigue, etc..

After a week my family, friends, and colleagues started to take notice. I'd love to hear compliments about my figure, for the first time! I can't wait for Thanksgiving when my whole family will see the even newer version of mine!

If you are trying to lose weight I suggest you give Top Secret Fat Loss Secret a try. If money is not a big issue, you may also try some "super foods" I mentioned above, such as Orovo Detox. Let me know how they actually work for you by leaving a comment to this article. I do love to hear from you soon on your progress.

HealthDay - (HealthDay News) -- When the fertilized egg doesn't make it to the uterus and begins to grow elsewhere in the reproductive system -- in the fallopian tube, abdomen, ovary or cervix -- it's called an ectopic pregnancy.

Young Fat Girls
Nutrition And Eating Healthy
Oxford Health Insurance
Dieting For Success Making It Happen
Pet Food Recall

No comments:

Post a Comment